Wednesday, February 4, 2015

February Finish Goal

Wow, 2015 and already January is gone. After reading all the 2014 retrospectives, and contemplating a goal for 2015, I decided on a goal that is more process-oriented, rather than results-oriented. I have committed to #100Daysof Quilting. So far today is Day 35, am I am happy to say that I have only missed 4 days, due to business travel.

Today I stumbled upon Bittersweet' A Lovely Year of Finishes - what a great idea. So, for February, I commit to finishing my Pink & Purple Flying Geese stash buster top. The geese are finished, but I have to finish up the top. I change directions in the middle of the projects, going for a more modern look, so it will be interesting to see how it finishes up.

I'm linking back to A Lovely Year of Finishes (hope this works!!)

Looking at this WIP from a few years ago, it's not quite to my current style, but I think the finishing idea I have for it will work well!


No comments:

Post a Comment